Smoked Salmon Pasta
Smoked salmon shares the plate with broccoli and linguine.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 pound snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 cup half- and-half
- 6 ounces hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- cracked black pepper
- Cook linguine 5 minutes in large pot of boiling water. Add broccoli; cook 3 minutes. Add snow peas; continue cooking 1-2 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain.
- Return pasta mixture to pan. Stir in salmon and half-and-half. Reduce heat to low; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add Parmesan cheese; toss to coat pasta. Sprinkle with green onions. Season to taste with cracked pepper.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Nutrition Note: This itasty provides a healthy dose of omega-3 fats.
Calories from Fat 73 (23%)
(12%)Total Fat 8g
(19%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 43g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.