Pomegranate Autumn Fruit Salad
While the leaves outside are falling, stay inside and make this colorful fruit salad—a perfect accompaniment to brunch.
- Vinaigrette4 Tbs orange marmalade
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 banana, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Salt to taste
- Autumn Fruit Salad4 rings pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 persimmons, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced into segments
- 1 grapefruit, sliced into segments
- 1 lb seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 Tbs ricotta cheese (optional)
- 1 Tbs sour cream (optional)
- Whisk together the orange marmalade, lemon juice, and walnut oil; salt to taste.
- Add the banana and sugar; set aside.
- Arrange the fruit slices on individual plates and sprinkle them with the pomegranate seeds.
- Spoon the vinaigrette on top of the fruit.
- If desired, mix together ricotta cheese and sour cream and dollop the mixture onto each plate.
Calories from Fat 94 (32%)
(16%)Total Fat 11g
(8%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 53g
(14%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.