Lime Marinated Seafood Salad
This healthful medly of scallops, snapper, and shrimp bring succulence and flavor to your plate.
- 1/2 lb snapper fillets
- 1/4 lb small bay scallops
- 1/4 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup diced avocado (1/4-inch dice)
- 3/4 cup olives, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbs chopped cilantro
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- pinch Cayenne pepper
- Gently poach snapper fillets, scallops and shrimp in liquid of your choice: water, light broth, white wine or a mixture of the liquids. When fish and shellfish are firm to the touch and cooked through, remove from poaching liquid and cool. Cut fillets into 1-inch chunks. Combine snapper, scallops, shrimp, avocado,olives and green onions in large mixing bowl. Season with olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories from Fat 114 (49%)
(20%)Total Fat 13g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 6g
(9%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.