Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken, & Vegetables
Roasting intensifies the vegetable flavors in this dish that's perfect as a side or the main event.
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 large red bell pepper cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 each medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 lb small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb fresh white mushrooms
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl combine oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until well blended. Add chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, onions, red bell pepper and garlic; toss until well coated. Divide mixture into two baking or roasting pans.
- Roast until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and rotating pans on shelves once during roasting.
Calories from Fat 508 (65%)
(89%)Total Fat 58g
(40%)Saturated Fat 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 41g
Total Carbohydrate 38g
(22%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.