Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Fennel
Fragrant fennel and garlic encase grilled lamb in a fragrant oasis.
- 1 Tbs fennel seeds
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp coarse pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops, 1-1/4-inch-thick
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- In small bowl, combine fennel, garlic salt, pepper and olive oil. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops and onion slices.
- Grill over coals covered with gray ash. Begin by cooking onions for 5 minutes. Turn onions over when browned and cook until tender. Add lamb chops and grill for 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Make grilled onions into rings and top with lamb chops.
Calories from Fat 293 (66%)
(49%)Total Fat 32g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.