Gourmet Black Bean Tacos
Fun, flavorful, open-faced tacos with fire-roasted tomatoes and cilantro.
- 5 soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 15-ounce can of diced and fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 avocado mashed with some lime juice
- 1 red onion diced
- Chopped cilantro (to taste)
- Warm corn tortillas in the oven or microwave and chop all your veggies/toppings.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add 1-2 tsp olive oil and sauté the onion, garlic, tomatoes, corn, and black beans until heated through.
- Assemble your tacos! Start with your tortilla, add the bean mixture, top with mashed avocado/guacamole, cheese, diced onions, and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Calories from Fat 122 (36%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(29%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 41g
(43%)Dietary Fiber 11g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.