Ginger-Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
Hoisin sauce, citrus juices, and sugar give a sweet and tangy taste to these glazed chicken wings.
- 2 lbs chicken wings (about 24)
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 3 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbs canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 scallions, slivered
- In a large plastic, resealable bag, place orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, Hoisin sauce, canola oil, ginger and garlic. Seal and shake to mix. Add chicken wings, seal and shake to coat evenly. Refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spread wings on foil. Bake for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny.
- Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with scallions.
Calories from Fat 242 (53%)
(41%)Total Fat 27g
(35%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrate 24g
(3%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.