Smoked Salmon Rosettes
This appetizer is amazingly simple and looks fabulous on a serving platter.
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 1 cucumber, seedless, plastic wrapped
- 1/4 cup crème fraiche or 2 oz. sour cream
- 1 oz Osetra caviar, American
- fresh dill sprigs
- Slice cucumber ¼" thick on a slight bias angle. Make 24 slices. Place ½ tsp. crème fraiche to one side of the cucumber slice.
- Arrange ¼ tsp. caviar on top of crème fraiche. Garnish each cumber with a small sprig of fresh dill.
- Cut smoked salmon into 3" by 1" strips. Roll strips up. Place 1 strip on top of each decorated cucmber slice. Chill 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 36 (54%)
(6%)Total Fat 4g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.