Roasted Tomato Cream Gnocchi
Soft gnocchi dumplings absorb the rich and creamy sauce in this satisfying meal.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced leeks
- 2 tsp olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 lb gnocchi, cooked
- 1 cup olives, halved
- 1 cup blanched green beans
- Toss cherry tomatoes and leeks in 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and pour in one even layer onto a baking sheet. Roast in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Heat cream and sherry in a large sauté pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Toss in roasted tomatoes, leeks, gnocchi, olives and green beans and cook until heated through.
Calories from Fat 215 (44%)
(37%)Total Fat 24g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 59g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.