Fettuccine with Sundried Tomato-Pesto Sauce
With a few staple ingredients, this colorful dinner is just minutes away.
- 8 oz dried spinach or plain fettuccine
- 3 oz sundried tomato halves, quartered
- 3 Tbs prepared pesto sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
- Combine fettuccine and sundried tomatoes in large pot of boiling salted water. Cook until pasta is tender but firm, about 8 minutes; drain well.
- Return pasta and tomatoes to pot. Add pesto; toss until evenly coated.
- Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended; pour over pasta. Cook over medium heat, turning gently, until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Serve immediately with cheese.
Calories from Fat 124 (32%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(18%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 49g
(11%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.