Fettuccine With Sundried Tomato-Pesto Sauce
With a few staple ingredients, this colorful dinner is just minutes away.
- 8 oz dried spinach or plain fettuccine
- 3 oz sundried tomato halves, quartered
- 2 to 3 Tbs prepared pesto sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
- Combine fettuccine and tomatoes in large pot of boiling salted water. Cook until pasta is tender but firm, about 8 minutes; drain well.
- Return pasta and tomatoes to pot. Add pesto; toss until evenly coated.
- Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended; pour over pasta. Cook over medium heat, turning gently, until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Serve immediately with cheese.
Calories from Fat 118 (31%)
(21%)Total Fat 13g
(17%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 49g
(11%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.