Apple Gingered Fish
Fish is marinated in a delicious apple-ginger sauce. Served alongside a simple fruit relish.
- 1 lb salmon fillets or orange roughy
- 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger root
- Apple Relish1 cup red apples, diced
- 1/2 cup diced mangos
- 1 kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 Tbs chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger root
- Wash fish and cut into four pieces.
- Combine apple cider, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger. Place cider mixture and fish in airtight container or plastic bag and refrigerate for one hour.
- While fish is marinating, prepare Apple Relish. In small bowl, combine apples, mangos, kiwi, sweet and sour sauce, parsley, and ginger; cover and refrigerate.
- Grill or broil fish until fish flakes and is done, around 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot with relish on the side.
Calories from Fat 63 (26%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(7%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 21g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.