Swirly Cherry and Yogurt Ice Pops
These colorful popsicles can be made with red cherries or by alternately layering yogurt with both red and lighter colored cherries.
- 4 cups pitted Bing or Ranier cherries
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Combine cherries and 1 cup lemonade concentrate in food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, alternating with spoonfuls of yogurt. Using a wooden skewer or thin knife, gently mix layers to create a swirl effect.
- Freeze molds until firm. Unmold by briefly dipping in warm water to loosen pop.
Calories from Fat 6 (5%)
(1%)Total Fat 1g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 25g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.