Stuffed Asiago-Basil Mushrooms
Unveil these delectable appetizers at your next party and prepare to wow your guests.
- 24 crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, stems removed
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Place mushrooms on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; bake at 375° F for 10 minutes. Drain liquid from mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, place the mayonnaise, Asiago cheese, basil and pepper; cover and process until blended.
- Fill mushrooms with a heaping teaspoonful mayonnaise mixture; top with tomato. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Calories from Fat 22 (63%)
(5%)Total Fat 3g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.