Spinach, Mushroom, and Mozzarella Wraps
Here's a quick and easy lunch or dinner that even the kids will love.
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb spinach or arugula, trimmed and steamed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until the mushroom liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- On each tortilla arrange layers of spinach, tomato, mozzarella and cooked mushrooms. Roll up and place seam-side down in a lightly oiled baking dish. Bake uncovered until hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Cut each tortilla crosswise into quarters. Serve hot or at room temperature with a mixed green salad, if desired.
Calories from Fat 134 (35%)
(23%)Total Fat 15g
(20%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 49g
(26%)Dietary Fiber 7g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.