Mediterranean Sun Kissed Savory Salad
A salad that is delicious served warm or cold, feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes mingle with boiled potatoes.
- 3 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes (or potato type of your choice)
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 5 cups spinach or lettuce
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above potatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until tender; drain (or place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl and cover; microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender). Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach or lettuce. Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper; mix well and add to salad mix.
Calories from Fat 96 (34%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(11%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 42g
(23%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.