Lamb Loin Chops with Mango Sauce
Sweet mango, spicy jalapeño peppers, and mint add a zest and heat to grilled lamb chops.
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp coarse ground pepper
- 1 Tbs brown sugar (packed)
- 8 American lamb loin chops, 1-1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 Tbs seeded, chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh mint
- Mix cumin, pepper and brown sugar. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
- Combine mango, jalapeño and mint for sauce.
- Grill chops over medium coals for about 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Spoon mango sauce over lamb chops.
Calories from Fat 421 (36%)
(72%)Total Fat 47g
(83%)Saturated Fat 17g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrate 11g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.