Ice Cream Brownie Sundae
Make simple brownies extra special with the addition of mint chocolate chip ice cream and cream cheese.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (21 ounces) brownie mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 12 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing until well-blended. Set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake -like brownies. Stir in nuts. Grease bottom only of 13x9 inch pan. Spread half of batter into pan.
- Top with teaspoonfuls of cream cheese mixture and remaining batter; smooth with spatula. Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes. Cool completely; cut into squares.
- For each serving, top brownie with large scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Calories from Fat 215 (54%)
(38%)Total Fat 25g
(48%)Saturated Fat 10g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 39g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.