Honey-Glazed Rack of Lamb
The quintessential holiday rack of lamb—simply glaze and roast.
- 2 lamb racks, trimmed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry or orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 2 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- For glaze: In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sherry or orange juice, garlic, dry mustard, and ginger.
- Baste lamb with glaze and roast at 375ºF for about 30 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness: 145ºF for medium-rare, 160ºF for medium, or 170ºF for well. Baste with glaze throughout cooking.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint before serving.
Calories from Fat 419 (70%)
(72%)Total Fat 47g
(102%)Saturated Fat 20g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrate 18g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.