Green Pepper and Onion Pizza
Eat this delicious, healthy, all-natural pizza fresh from the oven.
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups all-natural pizza sauce
- 16 oz fresh pizza dough (whole wheat dough for a healthier option)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Cut your vegetables, and spread out the pizza dough using your hands (much faster and easier than using a rolling pin).
- Top the dough with sauce, sprinkle dried oregano and garlic powder on top of the sauce, and then top with vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in a 450º-oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust has lightly browned.
- Let stand for about 5-10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
Calories from Fat 94 (33%)
(16%)Total Fat 11g
(24%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.