Greek Lamb Salad with Fresh Mint Dressing
Transport your guests to the Greek Isles with this nutritious salad.
- 3/4 lb cooked lamb leg or shoulder, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup black olives such as Gaeta or Kalamata, pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic dressing
- 2 Tbs fresh mint, chopped
- 8 cups salad greens
- 5 thin slices of red onion (about 1 ounce)
- 1 med cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In medium bowl combine: cooked lamb, olives, balsamic dressing, and mint; allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- In large salad bowl, combine salad greens, red onions, cucumber, and feta cheese. Add salad dressing mixture and toss to coat.
Calories from Fat 159 (71%)
(28%)Total Fat 18g
(27%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 8g
(11%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.