Festive Papas Tapas with Bruschetta
A Spanish take on a traditional appetizer, bite-size potato slices are topped with fresh tomatoes and basil.
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Bruschetta Topping2 med tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4 inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in a single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, garlic, and olive oil.
- Spoon the bruschetta on top of the potatoes and serve.
Calories from Fat 61 (40%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 21g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.