Garnish with sliced ripe olives, if desired.
- 8 eggs, cold
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- 8 slices Canadian-style bacon, warmed
- 3/4 cup Hollandaise Sauce
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of water in large saucepan or deep skillet to boiling. Adjust heat to keep liquid simmering gently. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into custard cup or saucer. Holding dish close to surface, Slip egg into water.
- Cook eggs until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 3 to 5 minutes. Do not stir. Lift eggs from water with slotted spoon; drain well.
- Top each muffin half with 1 bacon slice, 1 egg and about 1 1/2 Tbsp Hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 376 (60%)
(65%)Total Fat 42g
(100%)Saturated Fat 20g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 29g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.