Easy Lamb Pie
Comforting ingredients, layered in a pastry shell—perfect for a cozy night in.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 2 cans mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 8 oz frozen peas and carrots
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry shells, unfolded and defrosted
- Butter cooking spray
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add ground lamb, and cook over medium-high heat until brown, stirring to crumble.
- Drain well.
- In large bowl, combine sour cream, mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Stir in cooked lamb, peas, and carrots.
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in lamb mixture, spreading evenly.
- Top with pastry, turning under edges to fit pan.
- Using a sharp knife, make slits in pastry.
- Spray with butter cooking spray.
- Bake in 425°F oven for 20 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
Calories from Fat 255 (67%)
(44%)Total Fat 28g
(59%)Saturated Fat 12g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrate 18g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.