Confetti Beef Tacos
A traditional beef taco recipe with all the trimmings.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Toppings:1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings; season with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through. Serve in taco shells with toppings.
Recipe courtesy of the National Cattleman’s Beef Association
Calories from Fat 297 (48%)
(51%)Total Fat 33g
(63%)Saturated Fat 13g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrate 46g
(27%)Dietary Fiber 7g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.