Broiled Provençal Lamb Shoulder Chops with Charred Scallions
Simplicity at its best. Herb-rubbed lamb and scallions create a perfect romance.
- 4 lamb chops, 1-inch thick
- Herbes de provence, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 scallions, halved lengthwise
- Olive oil, as needed
- Liberally season both sides of the chops with herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper; place on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the scallions on baking sheet; season with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Broil 2 inches from heating element until chops are charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn chops over; brown other side for 6 to 8 minutes longer, for medium-rare. Remove from oven.
- Serve with scallions and a green salad.
Calories from Fat 172 (60%)
(29%)Total Fat 19g
(46%)Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
(3%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.