Wheat Berry Primavera
Wheat berries and veggies make this dish is an excellent source of fiber, vitamins, and taste.
- 3 cups cooked wheat berries
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 2 small beets, roasted, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, sliced and blanched
- 4 oz sugar snap peas, blanched and sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced olives
- In a large mixing bowl, toss wheat berries with pesto until completely coated. Gently stir in beets, carrots, peas and olives.
Calories from Fat 112 (28%)
(20%)Total Fat 13g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 61g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.