Pacific Rim Mushrooms Stuffed with Lamb
These lamb-stuffed mushrooms are flavored with plum sauce and chopped peanuts for a taste of the Pacific Rim.
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/3 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs prepared plum sauce
- 3 Tbs finely chopped peanuts, divided
- Wipe off mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Snap out mushroom stems and chop; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add lamb and chopped mushroom stems. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Cook and crumble lamb until browned. Drain well and stir in bell pepper and onions.
- Stir in plum sauce and 2 tablespoons peanuts. Stuff lamb mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
Calories from Fat 42 (58%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.