Orange-Honey Mustard Glazed Lamb Ribs
Sweet, sour, and spicy—your guests will love the multitude of flavors in this dish.
- 4 lamb spareribs, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh orange peel, grated
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tsp nutmeg, ground
- Rub ribs with 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In bowl, combine: orange juice, honey, mustard, vinegar, shallots, orange peel, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Reserve 1/3 cup for basting; place rest in a glass baking dish.
- Place lamb ribs in the glass baking dish and coat with marinade.
- Marinate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Place ribs on grid of broiler pan, set marinade aside.
- Roast in 375ºF oven for 40 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- To Grill: Cook over medium-hot coals.
- Cover and grill 4 inches from coals for 50 to 60 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Baste with marinade during the last 15 minutes of grilling.
Calories from Fat 317 (62%)
(54%)Total Fat 35g
(77%)Saturated Fat 15g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrate 31g
(2%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.