Guilt-Free Late-Night Nachos
Satisfy your late-night nacho cravings with no regrets in the morning.
- 1 7.5 oz bag of organic corn tortilla chips
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 oz fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 15.25 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- Heat the beans over medium-low heat, and stir in the taco seasoning. Assemble the chips, diced red onions, beans, and cheese on a baking sheet covered with foil (helps with cleanup).
- Bake the nachos in an oven at 350°F for about 5 to 10 minutes max (until the cheese is melted and bubbling). While the nachos are baking, chop the cherry tomatoes.
- Pull the nachos out of the oven, and let cool slightly.
- Top with sour cream (use 2 Tbs per serving of nachos) and the diced tomatoes. Enjoy!
Calories from Fat 195 (38%)
(34%)Total Fat 22g
(36%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 62g
(35%)Dietary Fiber 9g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.