Festive Papas Tapas Topped with Creamy Lemon-Herb Greek Yogurt
A light appetizer that's perfect for a summer's night party.
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Creamy Lemon-Herb Greek Yogurt1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dill sprigs (garnish)
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4-inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl mix together the yogurt, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; spoon on top of potatoes. Garnish with dill sprigs.
Calories from Fat 44 (32%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(4%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 21g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.