Cinnamon-Cranberry Brunch Strata
For a memorable treat, bring this sweet cinnamon strata to your next brunch.
- 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 1 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Place six bread slices in single layer in greased baking dish. Tear remaining two bread slices into 1-inch pieces. Scatter bread pieces and cranberries evenly over bread in pan.
- Beat eggs, cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until blended. Pour over bread and cranberries.
- Refrigerate covered, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove Cinnamon-Cranberry Strata from refrigerator; uncover and let stand while oven heats.
- Bake uncovered, in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Serve warm or refrigerate until cold.
Calories from Fat 164 (36%)
(29%)Total Fat 19g
(51%)Saturated Fat 10g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 67g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.