Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Rice Pudding
This delicious pudding is a healthful treat made with rice, nuts, and bananas.
- 3 cups cooked medium-grain rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ˝ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ˝ cup chopped pecans
- Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Alternate layers of bananas, chocolate chips, pecans and rice pudding in parfait glasses. Garnish with chocolate chips and pecans.
Calories from Fat 114 (21%)
(21%)Total Fat 13g
(28%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 94g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.