Brown Rice Tabbouleh
This creamy and delicious recipe makes a tasty side dish for almost any meal.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ¾ cup chopped cucumber
- ¾ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine rice, cucumber, tomato, parsley, mint, green onions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl. Toss well and chill.
Calories from Fat 89 (44%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(7%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 25g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.