Asian Glazed Lamb Ribs
Toss these sweet and tangy ribs on the grill for a zesty treat.
- 4 lamb spareribs, trimmed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Asian Marinade3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Mirin (a Chinese wine), or sherry
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp diced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp 5-spice powder
- Rub salt and pepper into ribs. In shallow glass pan, combine Asian Marinade ingredients; reserve 1/2 cup for basting. Add ribs, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
- Place ribs on grid of broiler pan, discard marinade. Roast in 375ºF oven 40 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- To Grill: One hour before grilling, season ribs. Cook over medium-hot coals. Cover and grill 4 inches from coals for 50 to 60 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Brush on glaze last 10 to 15 minutes of grilling.
Calories from Fat 298 (65%)
(49%)Total Fat 32g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.