KosherVitamins.com Ice-Brix Cold Pack Service Description:
Cold Pack Service by Polar Tech Industries
At KosherVitamins.com we offer this service and is ideal for items that do not require refrigeration, but might melt or otherwise damage under extreme heat and temperatures during summer months or when shipping to warm climate destinations. It is ideal for foods, chocolates, softgels, capsules, gummy vitamins, and so on...
If this service is selected we will have your order items packaged with frozen shipping grade ice packs to keep your products chilled during transit. This service is ideal for orders that include non-refrigerated items. Products that are kept refrigerated in our warehouse are noted accordingly on the product page and automatically include the cold-pack service.
• You are purchasing a service, we will include as many ice packs as necessary to properly accommodate the size of your order.
• These are the same manufacturer certified cold packs used to deliver temperature sensitive items to our warehouse from suppliers.
• While these cold packs will warm and melt in transit (no mess) they do help to keep items cooled during the initial early stages of transportation.
NOTE: Cold-Packs tend to melt after 24-48 hours of once removed from their frozen environment. For this reason, we strongly recommend you select Next Day Shipping to your daytime address as your expedited shipping method when choosing to add a Cold-Pack Service to your order and consider any weekend delays. While the cold-pack and/or your products may be warm upon arrival, your package has been cooler during the transit time than it would have been without this service. This is comparable to how manufacturer’s deliver products to their distributors.
We do our best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we can not control the hot weather! We do not take responsibility for products altered by heat.
Here are our tips for food bars and other food items containing chocolate:
• Choose expedited shipping to your daytime location.
• Immediately refrigerate the food items for at least 2 hours before opening.
• Do not store food items in your car or where they are exposed to excessive heat.
• Keep bars and food items in a cool place when you store them.
This is not always a necessary service but if you opt not to include the cold-pack with your order we cannot be responsible for damage to these items due to temperature sensitivity.
Please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns regarding the use of cold-pack service with your order.