Thorne Research DermaQOL Cooling Aloe Spray Description:
Providing cooling relief
• Soothing, cooling aloe and cucumber spray
• Made with organic ingredients
A blend of organic aloe, organic cucumber, and essential oils known for their soothing properties. Helps moisturize and heal skin irritation and burns, and provides cooling relief. Certified organic ingredients make up 94% of this product. The remaining 6% are naturally derived.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent