The Synergy Company Kosher Pure Radiance C 100% Natural Vitamin C from Organic & Wild Berries OU Description:
Nearly all conventional Vitamin C supplements found in stores today are chemically synthesized and derived from genetically modified compounds most of which originates from China. In contrast, Pure Radiance CŪ is exclusively made from organic and wild berries that are naturally rich in Vitamin C. A whole food product your body will easily absorb, it contains no GMOs, additives, or fillers, and of course, no synthetic ascorbic acid. Brimming with the essential nutrients found only in organic and wild berries, our proprietary formula provides you with:
Benefits of Pure Radiance C
- Concentrated wild camu camu berries. The world’s richest source of natural vitamin C.
- Concentrated, certified organic amla berries. Considered to be the most regenerative herb in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Powerful antioxidant activity. Our proprietary blend of concentrated, certified organic acerola, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries, roseships, and sprouts provides unsurpassed antioxidant and immune support.
- Abundant natural co-factors. Because our entire formula is 100% whole-food, your body’s uptake and absorption of vitamin C is facilitated by a full spectrum of natural co-factors.
- Helps bolster your immune system
- Provides extra support during cold, flu and allergy seasons
- Offers protective antioxidant activity
- Enhances your overall health and vitality
- Not acidic like isolated ascorbic acid, Pure Radiance C is very gentle on your stomach
FROM THE LUSH AMAZON RAINFOREST
The soft mist over the Amazon floodwater parts as a canoe glides into view. Although the jungle is alive with a symphony of bird and animal calls, the canoe and its passengers move silently through the water on their special journey. This journey is of great importance to the indigenous people of the Amazon, for only during the yearly Amazon flood can they paddle deep into the rainforest to gather the planet’s richest source of natural vitamin C - camu camu berries. These remarkable berries have nurtured the health and immune systems of local inhabitants for centuries by providing them with an abundance of antioxidant vitamin C and bioflavonoids.
The Synergy Company, in cooperation with the native people of the Amazon, has drawn from this timeless wisdom and brought you the first whole-food vitamin C supplement, made with a blend of organic and wild berries, Pure Radiance C. Our exclusive formula delivers the extraordinary health benefits of wild camu camu berries from the Amazon Rainforest to you!
PURE RADIANCE C PROVIDES:
- Concentrated camu camu berries wild harvested in the Amazon Rainforest one of the world’s richest source of vitamin C
- A proprietary formula brimming with certified organic acerola, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries, rose hips, and lemon, this exquisite blend contributes highly beneficial co-factors and bioflavonoids, to activate powerful antioxidant activity
- Concentrated amla berries organically grown in Himalayan valleys - the most revered and regenerative herb in Ayurvedic medicine
- Certified organic, freeze-dried buckwheat berry sprouts and black pepper berries abundant sources of naturally occurring important vitamin C cofactors
- Only wholesome ingredients Pure Radiance C is made exclusively with certified organic and wild ingredients and contains no additives, fillers, corn, gluten, or synthetic ascorbic acid. All ingredients The Synergy Company uses are grown and processed without genetically modified materials and are certified kosher.
PURE RADIANCE C’s FORMULA
Proprietary blend providing 120 mg vitamin C per serving: Camu Camu Berry** extract; Manioc Root (Manihot utilissima)*; Acerola Berry* extract; Amla Berry* extract; Buckwheat Berry Sprouts* Freeze-dried berry blend: Blueberry*, Raspberry*, Cranberry*, Cherry*; Rose Hips Fruit* Lemon Peel*; Black Pepper Berry extract.
* Denotes certified organic ingredient
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent