Teeccino Kosher Herbal Coffee Alternative Light Roast Orange Description:
Being an herbal tea designer when I first created Teeccino, I couldn’t resist adding a hint of orange peel to the first flavor I created to taste like coffee. Next, I blended in some dates and figs to produce a bit of sweetness that highlights those orange top notes.
I called my new creation "Original" but over the years, we’ve found that coffee drinkers were confused by this name because they expected it to taste like regular coffee. Now, we’ve renamed it "Orange" which better reflects its citrus flavor profile.
There is something too wonderful about the contrast between the intensity of a deep roast highlighted by the sparkle of sweet tanginess - well, you’ll just have to try it for yourself to see if you agree with me.
If you don’t, and purity without complexity is your preference, try medium roasted Java that is slightly sweet or dark roasted French Roast without any sweetness at all for a flavor that takes like coffee, pure and simple.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, figs, cocoa, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent