Maxi Health Kosher Maxi Omega-3 2000 Fish Oil EPA/DHA BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Description:
Maxi Health Research Inc. announces the launch of it’s newly developed “Maxi Omega 3 2000” a high grade certified Kosher fish oil product in vegetarian softgels.
Fish oils, also known as marine oils, are lipids found in fish. Particularly deep cold-water fish. Fish oil is a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) known as Omega-3. These Omega-3 fatty acids are important for their EPA and DHA content.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Why is Maxi Omega 3 2000, the fish oil supplement of choice?
1. Contains 1000 mg of fish oil, a high concentration of its kind in a kosher vegetarian softgel made from potato starch!
2. Has been tested by an independent laboratory for accurate EPA/DHA potency to assure label claims.
3. Tested and found to have no detectable levels of mercury, lead, PCB’s and other impurities which are common in fish oils.
4. Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union, Manchester KIR and Udavri Kashrus.
5. Can also be or punctured and is suitable for both children and adults.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent