Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, calcium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze.
Free of gluten, lactose, artificial color, artificial flavor, animal derivatives, sugar, starch, gelatin and yeast.
Store product at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.