Dynamic Health Kosher Mango Puree Description:
The mango is still considered an exotic fruit by many people born and raised in the western world, but the ancient secrets of India and Asia are now available to westerners! Mangoes have long been eaten by the people of these cultures, not only for their delicious sweet-tart flavor, but also for their many health benefits.
• Can help to ease digestion* — Mangoes contain a digestive enzyme similar to papain (found in papaya), which is a soothing digestive aid. These are proteolytic enzymes that break down proteins and are effective meat tenderizers
• Stimulates the metabolism and purifies the intestinal tract*
• Mangoes contain phenolic compounds, which are compounds that are potent antioxidants*
• In India, mangoes are used as “Blood Builders” as they are high in iron and may be suggested as a remedy against anemia.*
• Mangoes are high in Beta-carotene
• Mangoes are high in Potassium and Magnesium
• Mangoes are also high in B vitamins, Vitamin C, and are a great source of dietary fiber.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent